Debate all our main site articles here.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Graham Spiers Misquotes Neil Patey on BBC Radio

Graham Spiers Misquotes Neil Patey on BBC Radio 9 years 2 months ago #2089

• andyblue72
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
proverbs 12-19 the lip of truth shall be established forever ,but a lying tongue is but for a moment.Read your bible mr spiers and take heed
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Twinman

Graham Spiers Misquotes Neil Patey on BBC Radio 9 years 2 months ago #2090

Well done Chris !

Britney must be beelin. :P

Graham Spiers Misquotes Neil Patey on BBC Radio 9 years 2 months ago #2091

Very good piece. Maybe have got an "excellent" if you had substituted "what he said was inaccurate" with "he is a pathological liar".

Graham Spiers Misquotes Neil Patey on BBC Radio 9 years 2 months ago #2092

• Tom Vallance
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
How long will it be before the number of times Chris Graham corrects Graham Spiers exceeds the number of championship won by Rangers?

It seems to me the argument about whether of not the club is a continuing entity was made long ago. No one in 1899 suggested that the trophies won prior to then should be cancelled and Rangers new coprporate identity should start again from square one.

Well done to Chris Graham for making his point in the manner of true Rangers man.

Graham Spiers Misquotes Neil Patey on BBC Radio 9 years 2 months ago #2101

• True and Blue
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Bluenose1980 wrote:
Listened to it on Saturday and he was not giving you much chance to respond. To incorrectly quote Neil Patey is a poor argument by speirs and sums him up. I agree with the statements you list which show we are the same club but the bit that gets me when arguing with that lot about the new club issue is the transfer of players contracts - the guy I work beside keeps saying if you are the same club why did the players contracts have to be transferred over and why were mcgregor and lafferty able to leave in the middle of their contract for nothing. I keep saying we are challenging that and are taking legal action to get the money but he says we have lost that case which proves we are a new club. It does my nut in but it's an argument I struggle to answer. What's your views on this. I would like to put him in his place.

It is pretty simple mate.

Inform your work mates that the player contracts are held by the business NOT THE CLUB

This would be the same for any business take over as you the employee have the choice to transfer to the new business or not.

Please pass on and educate your work mates.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds