Debate all our main site articles here.

TOPIC: Fans must choose - Rangers first or Rangers last?

Fans must choose - Rangers first or Rangers last? 9 years 2 months ago #1965

• Redneck
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
SPR

Whilst sharing the disappointment expressed here, I'd be reluctant to give any tacit or overt support to urging action by stewards or police. I think we have been vilified too often in the past and this sort of intervention may just exacerbate the situation. It also helps reinforce the creeping criminalisation of free-speech, so beloved of many Tartan Politicians.

Continued exhortation to toe-the-line is my preferred solution; whilst maintaining a vigorous rebuttal of any attempt to push us any further..
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fans must choose - Rangers first or Rangers last? 9 years 2 months ago #1967

• Colin Foster
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 34
I'm in the Govan Rear, and I've not heard anything like that. Around me is family and folk from work, it's all very civilised.

Fans must choose - Rangers first or Rangers last? 9 years 1 month ago #2118

• grantr
  • Fresh Boarder
Fantastic article....sometimes it can be a very lonlely place being a REAL rangers supporter in the midst of this tumour that you think has gone away but as with berwick, back it comes with a vengeance.

I really dont know the answer to this problem and it certainly aint a football problem but there HAS to be an element of self policing with the regards to this during matches. The real fans cant fix society's problems but we can do our damndest to protect the reputation of our football club.

Rangers first and always....
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds